Phentex

Phentex - I'm posting this picture of the stuff I used to make the dogs as when I posted before I spelled it wrong
@Leykon (438)
This is the stuff I used to make my dogs,the first one (the lighter colored)made with the old stuff I had for quite awhile.but I wanted to make the darker one so bought some new stuff and was very disappointed in it. It used to be used alot for making slippers.
@sasklily (240)
I used to use this, too, but I forget what I made with it now, it was many years ago. It's a nylon synthetic, probably one of those discoveries from the space program. I think it came out about the same time as Corningware dishes. Anyway, it's as tough as nails, lol.
@Modestah (11192)
oh okay. I wonder if it is not a little like macrame cord (the stuff we got in the 70's/80's not todays variety) or maybe even aunt lydia's rug yarn. Those always brushed out well and never could be snapped by pulling at it!
@Modestah (11192)
oh, cool! I can see from the end that it frays easily so I guess that is what they made those fluffy house slippers with then. Is it a Canadian product? I have never seen it before, or at least I do not know it by that name. Maybe I can get it online.