Do you have a hard time telling people no?

Almost everyday someone calls me and asks for me to help them with something. Sometimes it just a shoulder to cry on, or advice on a problem they are having. Then there are those friends who call asking if I can watch their kids or some random favor. And I hate to say no to a friend, but how do you tell them no I really don't want to watch your kids?
• Portugal
I really hate to say no to anything but sometimes I really need to do it. There are always people that abuse in asking favors...
We must have so friends in common. My husband is always telling me to just say no and my come back is always well you know if we need the help she'll help us. Problem is we never need her help, and when we finally do she can't help. It's finally time I grow a back bone I guess.
• Bulgaria
No, I like telling people the word "no". Like- "No,I will not do your job instead of you" or "No, I cannot give you 3000 $" :p
I need to get some tips from you. Lucky for me all my friends know I'm broke so they don't ask for money. But if they thought they could I'd be raising their kids.