Who is Your ROCK or the PERSON you LEAN on in LIFE?

We all have one, whether it is our husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, mother, father, brother or sister or friend, we all have someone that is our ROCK, who is yours and why? My rock used to be my mother but she has since passed and talking with her about problems is just not the same these days. Who is your rock?
@brokentia (10396)
I am sorry you lost your rock. I know it is hard because I lost my father also. Now, my rock or I should say rocks...are my best friend and partner. More often it is my best friend. And even though I do not feel that I can talk to my partner about everything...he is very much my rock. When I was ill and had to have surgery...even though we were not together at the time, he was my rock. I leaned on him and we moved back in together because I needed help. Of course, we worked things out again at that time. LOL But my best friend and my sister to my kindred soul is my other rock. She always knows the right thing to say! She knows how things run deep in my feelings and she knows how they effect me. She is my rock more so! Hence, the kindred spirit.
@marciascott (25557)
GOD, is my ROCK. that's who I depend on no other. I don't want to get into religion but he is my rock, I can't see it no other way, he is always there for me, He made not be here when you need him, but he is always on time.
@Bev1986 (1428)
My rock is my husband. When something good happens, he's the first one I go to. When something bad happens, again, he's the first one I go to. I have some great friends as well, but my husband is definitely my rock.
@jess368 (3377)
My Rock... Well i used to not have one, then i decided i needed to cry so i went to my mom. Nowadays my boyfriend seems to be here for me whenever i need him. So i would have to say that he is my rock. i go to him when i need to vent, when i need to be hugged, and when i need to cry. He is so understanding and listens to be when i need to let it all out.
@byfaithonly (10716)
Well, God is my Rock. I go to Him in prayer. Next to him would be my best friends - a couple from church, their older (parents like), he's a retired pastor but works still part-time for the church and full-time for God, his wife is a retired teacher - any time I need someone to talk to, advise, shoulder to lean on it's one or both of them.
My mom and my husband pretty much share the job of helping me through the day to day struggleds of life. I am terrified of ever losing one or the other of them.
@linda345 (2661)
My rock is my husband. Recently for reasons I don't want to get into we had to spend a month apart. I was ill. I depend on him and he depends on me. I love him with all my heart. The only thing about my rock, sometimes I will let myself be hurt by not telling him stuff to prevent him from hurt.
@missyd79 (3442)
my sister is my rock, i can call her anytime and just vent away and she just listens to me and then tells me that it will all work out and gives me the best advise. i love my sister and would never give her up.
@SpitFire179 (2536)
There's no one rock for me i don't think... I have a few. First is my husband, He's always there for me, no matter what it is. He's caring and thoughtful, and can always bring a smile to my face no matter my mood. Second is a good good friend of mine that i talk to daily, he's probably one of my best friends other than my husband, and i don't know what i would do without him. He's always teaching me new things, and making me feel better about my idiotic insecurities. And Third, my best girl friend, she's awesome, and we can sit and giggle for hours, of course, she's pretty far away, so we do it online or on the phone most of the time, but i don't know what i would do with her either. Every person that is my rock is one of a kind, special, unique and i love them with all my heart. I don't know what i would do without any one of these people, they're the ones that help me stay on my feet some days, as i would do for them at any time. I would do anything for these 3 people. Anything.
@babyhar (1339)
My other half is my rock. He is the only one who is apart of my life who has always been there to support me each step of the way. Each time I had an obstacle to face.. Instead of bailing on me, there he was standing there right beside me, holding my hand.. Being there to support me, to believe in me when I was unable to believe in myself. I feel like whenever I feel weak, he gives me strength to keep on going. To keep me from giving up, when in reality that is all I really want to do. I feel like he is always there to cheer me on when it comes to whatever decision I end up making... If I am starting a day at a new job he is there.. Leaving me encouraging notes, telling me that I can do it, & that he will be there for me at the end of the day if my day doesn't go all to well or as planned.. I know that I can count on him to lift my spirits whenever I am down.. I also consider my other half to be my rock since I know I can trust him.. If I need to tell someone something rather personal or I just need someone to confide in.. There he is all willing to listen.. He also keeps whatever we discuss between the two of us.. I know that in the past I have had all to many people go & tell others what I have told them.. After I had decided to confide in them.. But my other half has always kept things that I have told him between the two of us.. I am honestly very blessed to have someone such as this as apart of my life.. I also find my other half is my rock because whenever someone is picking on me. Or says something in front of him about me that could be considered to be rude.. He will stand up for me if front of these people.. I've never had someone stand up for me quite like my other half has.. I love that I have someone who can be my voice when I am unable to voice my feelings or opinions to people who are doing nothing but knocking me down.. In conclusion.. I consider my other half to be my rock because he is the one person.. Who has always stood by me through the obstacles that I had to face along the way.. He has been there for me through the good but also the bad times.. Instead of just leaving me to face these obstacles on my own.. There he was holding my hand willing to face them with me each step of the way.. I've never had someone support me & be behind me as much as my other half has.. I know whenever I need someone to confide in, I can always turn to my other half.. Whenever I need some encouraging words I know he will be right around the corner willing to cheer me up in any way that he can. I must say that I am truly blessed to have this man as apart of my life! I've never had someone quite like this before.. I am very thankful! . . Thanks for allowing me to share! xx
@samsonskola (3357)
my rock is my sister...i can talk to her about anything, and when i'm not seeing things clearly, or seeing only 1 side of things, she listens, lets me cry on her shoulder, and then she shows me the other side of things that is usually the right thing. I honestly don't know what i'd do without her.