Toppings?

@joanana (770)
Pizza is one of the best, if not the best, food in the world. What makes it even better is the ability to personalize it to your indiviual tastes. What are the toppings you like on your pizza? What sort of topping combos make you drool? For me my favorite toppings would be: pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, onions, bellpepper, jalepenos, green chile, canadian bacon, pineapples, refried beans, spinach, tomatoes, bananas, chocolate. Favorite combos are: supreme; pepperoni & jalapenos, onions; mushrooms; tomatoes and basil; pineapple & canadian bacon; beans, extra cheese, green chile, onions, and hamburger, taco pizza, spinache, mushrooms, and garlic - the list goes on and on.
@cher913 (25890)
There is a kid's show that asks the question "What is the meaning of life?" and the answer comes back "Cheese!" So there you have it! That's the most important topping on a pizza, the next is bacon (Canadian, of course!! We make the best!!) and pineapple and maybe a mushroom or two :-)...long as I got my cheese
@joanana (770)
I have to agree, a pizza without cheese is just not a pizza at all and Canadian bacon is indeed the very best. If I go to a pizza place and request canadian bacon and they dare to tell me "we don't have that but we have ham" I'll always end up ordering something else instead. Indeed a pizza with extra cheese, canadian bacon and pineapples is an excellent choice. Definately one of my favorite combos.
@skydancer (1987)
I usually like either plain cheese of fresh tomatoes and onions.
@joanana (770)
Wow that sound yummy. Have you ever tried a cheese pizza with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms with garlic and basil? If not ask for it. I swear the added garlic and basil will give the other toppings an added kick that will leave your mouth watering and your stomache craving more. :) Even without the mushrooms, should you not like them, it's still excellent.