I would like to see a new location sherlock on mylot .How about you all ?

@lynninky (491)
I love to travel to a few states. I would love to find some new friends in those areas on Mylot. That way when I visit these states I can text/write/call them so we can all meet and do something fun. I joined to meet new friends. So far I have a friends list but only to of them wrote to thank me for the add. I want really friends who are also interested in meeting new friends. So would you like it if you could look up some new friends by just typing in a location. It would make it faster than going to each and every profile. We aLL WANT AS MANY FRIENDS AS WE CAN GET FROM ANYWHERE/EVERYWHERE. I HAVE TO THINK HOW NICE IT WOULD BE IF YOU ARE ALONE IN A NEW STATE AND LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO MEET. I DO NOT TRUST CHAT ROOMS FOR MEETS.MYLOT HAS GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE HONEST IT WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE TO FIND FACE TO FACE FRIENDS AS WELL AS ONLINE FRIENDS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
No responses