Coffee [ caffeine ] or Soda [ acid ]?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20672)
we know these two has its bad effects but choosing both, which would you prefer? i'll go for the coffee [ caffeine ] not just because its my favorite but coffee has also good effect whereas soda contains too much sugar and all that, i dont know what's good in it..
The taste! I drink soda for the taste and the caffine in it! I cant stand coffee though many people have told me to drink it, it actually makes me sick. I love my pepsi though. Something about the flavor is just... really good hehe.
@msqtech (15226)
I think we need to concern with our health and to much soda cant be good for it.
Both are not my kind of drink but I do take them once in a while. I drink coffee because of the caffeine in it. When you lack sleep, it perks you up and keeps you alive. My family are soft drink addicts. They love Coca-Cola too much that we keep liters of it in the fridge. The fizzy drink is so inviting sometimes that I can't resist getting myself a glass and have a drink. Actually I'm fine with half a glass or less.
@msqtech (15226)
I too go with coffee when I dont drink water or juice. I dont like to drink Soda I feel it is unhealthy.