Name the most beautiful place you have ever been...

Mine was Trevi Fountain in Rome. Just sitting there, staring at it, eating my gelato.
I went on vacation to Mexico to visit my husbands parents and we took a back road. They had the most beautiful rock formations. I've never seen anything as nice since!
Mexico is definitely on my list of places to go.
I will definitely do that. We adopted a baby girl from Guatemala this year, and when she is older, I would like to take a trip down through Mexico into Central America. I want her to really be able to experience the flavor of her heritage. I want her to see the beauty, not just the ugly, touristy parts.
@sbeauty (5871)
I went to a winter camp in northern Wisconsin when I was in high school. It was far enough from civilization that when it snowed it stayed beautiful and clean. There were snow laden trees, an ice covered lake, and snowy hills. I appreciated its beauty even though I was just a kid.
I live in Wisconsin, so I do tend to forget about its tremendous beauty. Right now is so gorgeous as the leaves change color, but the winter is equally as gorgeous. And northern WI is so isolated.
@sbeauty (5871)
Thank you for the best response rating, and enjoy your beautiful state.
@ssh123 (31104)
Singapore.
I've never been there and will probably never go. Tell me about it. What is so beautiful?
@ssh123 (31104)
It is a clean city. It is a small city and a country too. People are friendly. It is one of the best markets in Asia and a trading centre too. Within available resources, they have beautified the city and worth seeing.
It does sound great. I have a friend who went there and loved it as well. How long ago did you visit?
@sweetcakes (3506)
dont travel so i dont know
Why not? May I ask?