Here it comes.................Can you feel it................

It's my 100th post!!!! WoooooooHooooooooo!!! I did it!! Where you excited when you hit your 100th post?
@sunilkonda (1215)
Congrats buddy, i reached 100th post few days back and now im nearning 500 posts, just 3 posts to go for me to reach 500.....
Wow 500 posts, you're doing great!
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
It is a while sinve I reached the 100 post mark, but I do not think that it was anything particularly special to me at the time. Nevertheless, I can fully understand why you are happy about it, after all it is a significant landmark to pass. At the time of writing this you are showing as having 99 posts, so I will wish you congratulations in advance for the next post that you make.
Thanks!! I wonder why it was showing 99. It was 99 before I created the post so I thought that would make it my 100th.....oh well I guess THIS is my 100th LOL.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
It does not work that way. If you respond to your own duscussion or start a discussion then it does not affect your rating number.
@ILANEDRI (1923)
• Israel
Congratulation on reaching to 100 posts! I can see that you are now getting closer to 200 posts. You are doing good job. I never was excited from the face I reached to 100 posts or even 500 posts. I don't care about it. What I care is how much money I could make during the day. That's all what matters to me.
Thank you...yep how much money I can make is very important :)
• Pakistan
congrats, well i do not remmber exactly when i reached 100 th post, it must have been good. my target is 2000 now
@howard96h (11663)
• New York, New York
Welcome to the star club - you are an official star member now!!! :)