Sometimes Kids Can Be So Funny.

We got alot of snow the last few days which is great for the kids they dont have to shovel. My son decided it was spring he went outside and first rode the bike buried in alomost 2 feet of snow......then he tried swinging but the swing was level with the snow......and last of all he went down the slide and ended up sinking into a snowbank. Its fun how kids can enjoy the snow day. So any funny stories to share about kids id love to hear em all?
@ironstruck (2299)
My son was just learning how to write sentences. He was supposed to write... "I had a shirt of many different colors." And forgot the 'r' in shirt. The teacher sent it home with him anyway. I bet she still tells that story.
Funny how one small letter makes a big difference.
@webeishere (36353)
Hmmmm. As you're my daughter do I really need to tell you any stories of my kids antics? HAHAHAHA. I posted one on my page somewhere too. I think you saw it. Teyy Ty & Bubbah HI from grandpa bob.
Oh i was the perfect child im sure.
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah right, Can you say MOUNDSVIEW APARTMENTS?
Ummm I dont know what it is you are talking about. I was a perfect daughter.
@weemam (13377)
when it snows here in Central Scotland I always hope that my grandchildren would visit , I love to play in the snow but at aged 64 it looks weird on my own lol , I like to make snow angels too xx
Why worry i think a 64 year old playing in the snow would be a great site. And not because id be laughing because even at 64 you can still have fun.