Lonestar's song---"Mountains"

Lead Singer Richie McDonald has done it again. The title track of "Mountains" just like Lonestar's previous hits "Mr. Mom", "Already There" and "My front Porch Looking in," reachies out, grabs your heart and pulls it in. The first time I saw the video on CMT, before the cd was even in stores, I sat down and bawled my eyes out. "Mountains" is an up-beat song that will have you dancing along as he tells the story of a single mother working the graveyard shift at the local I-Hop to put her son through college...and an Army Private, who loses his leg in the war. Both of them have victories with the son's graduation and the amputee finishing a marathon after getting a prosthesis. If you haven't seen the video, look for it on CMT or Great American Country. It's definately worth the 4 minutes of your time. The chorus tells of the world not being fair, and that it can knock us on our butts, but we have to get back up. Because the good Lord gives us Mountain's..so we can learn how to climb.
@villageanne (8554)
I dont watch TV much so I have not seen the videos but I love the songs. I enjoy song that I can relate to and living in West Virginia, I can relate to these songs. We have dish network and we are switching to the $19. package, We will be able to get the GAC station then. My sister gets it now and she said that it is better than the CMT station.
I agree with your sister. It is much better than CMT, because they play more videos. We cannot get it unless it is the feature station for the month. We have one channel that changes each month, trying to get customers to subscribe to premium cable.
@mfpsassy (2827)
I like all those songs. I don't watch the videos, I would if they had a station that played them 24/7, but I can live without all the other stuffon those channels. Is there a video for "Lyssa Lies" yet?
Great American Country is more videos than just CMT. I am not sure if there is a video for Lyssa Lies or not. If there is, I've not seen it. I too love that song.