Cancer Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence

@jerryn (818)
I am still having an Online Talk Show on 3-3-07 at 11am Eastern, to promote awareness that "Cancer Doesn't Have to Be A Death Sentence" I haven't had a response from anyone here at myLot but the invitation is still extended to anyone who would like to attend my 1hour show. Here's a link where the free iConference can be downloaded plus easy access to the show: http://snipurl.com/talkshow This is a 1 hour show and I really would appreciate the support. This is a free event and it will serve as a great motivator for me. I'm having a 7 hour breast reconstruction procedure done on 3-13-07. Thanks in advance for your support.
hello my name is Angel and I would love to accept your invite... and may god be with you , wishing you a healthy and speedy recovery ... Angel in Ohio
@jerryn (818)
Angel, Thanks for your well wishes. Looking forward to you attending the show. If you use an aol email account, please see my response to the person before you. Take care and God Bless
@jerryn (818)
I'm sorry you missed the show. I'll let you know when I have the next one. It'll be sometime in the summer after I've recuperated from major suegry. Please keep me lifted in prayer. i'm having the 7 hour surgery on 3-13-07. Thanks