Jesus had a wife and a son?

@happylim (660)
Malaysia
Do you believe the Bible's account that the Christian son of God was single? Or you believe Tidtanic director James Cameon claims in his documentary that Jesus had a wife and a son? The documentary also claims that a tom to be of Christ was found and Jesus buried with 'wife' and 'son' in that Jewish cemetery? Is it the truth? Please give response.
@cheongyc (5075)
I think that is possible. Even though Jesus is son of god, but he could married and have son/daughter when he is in human form in our world. Besides, if God can have a son, why not Jesus? Price Siddhartha Gautama was married before he became buddha. So, i think it's possible, but it might be the people in the world can't accept the truth, so the fact had been wiped off in the history or bible. I mean, something like what is described in "The Da Vinci Code".
@happylim (660)
You have given us a fantastic point of view with a comparison of Jesus to Buddha. I think there are scholar still pursuing the truth.
Ok first of all the bible does not say that Jesus was single. Nothing is said about anything even remotely related. I don't know if he was married but it is not beyond the realm of possibilities. You know he was a highly respected teacher - in Hebrew Rabbi. Rabbis were required to get married so it would not have been odd. I don't think whether or not he was married and had a child has any bearing at all on who and what he was! As far as there not being mention in the bible, well I just don't think the writers of the new testament thought it was something that needed to be said.
@happylim (660)
Thanks for the response and clearance.