how will i get paid after being credited in paypal..plz say me..i am unware...

i am still thinking..that if paypal account is credited even then how will i get from there....
@bondplok (139)
you should have a credit card...
is it not enough having account no with visa icon
@nairjula (453)
I am not sure we need to add the credit card details. Credit card details are required only if you want to send money to someone though paypal I believe. Only to get money thy can send us by cheque. I have not added my card details yet.
thankyou very much for your guidance..i am thankful for your information... +
@oarnamav (2708)
Amit bhaiyya, aapke patana ke bahutsare log edhar mylot me hai! Make some friend on mylot who is from your city & country. There are so many users from patana. if anybody has his account varified and likes to recieve the paypal credit for e-bay shopping would be glad to get your paypal dollars transferred to his account and he can pay you the appropriate amount to you in cash in rupees at your residence. Transferring money to your friends is a work of few seconds on the paypal site, Read the guide line to transfer the amount to your friend on the paypal site. I think this will be the easiest way to recieve money if your earning are below 50 or 100$ pre quarter. (Ek raasta aur hai bhaiyya! hamko poona me miliye hum tumko jhatse rupayya de denge) Wish you all the best.
thik hai ji..per ap apne bare me kuch batayiye or itna details kaise jan liye mere bare me...or sugriya apke response ke liye.. +
Thanks for joining slashmysearch using my link. Dont worry about withdrawing money from paypal. If you dont have a credit card u can use anybody's credit card just as i m using the credit card of my cousin. Even if that doesn't work i will give you rupees in exchange for dollars as i need money in paypal to buy some items in ebay.
you are ewlcome always..but i still dontknowhow to earn from there..keep tellingme how should i earn from there.....anyways thankyou for responsing.. +
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
You can have the money wired to your bank account. You don't have to live in the US in order to do that. I do it often and I live in Denmark.
yes..its easy to get money in this way..thankyou for this much guidance..i will do that.. +
To get your payments first you should have your PayPal account verified by just adding your credit card, once it is verified you can transfer the money to your credit card, or there's other choice you can shop on eBay with your PayPal account.
yes..i will be doing this thing..and thankyou for guiding me... +