Which would you prefer?

@tsgirl01 (900)
If you were told that you had to either leave your country permanently or stay where you are presently living permanently, which would you choose?
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
I would stay where I am presently living - in my country the US. :)
@tsgirl01 (900)
Thanks for the response. I would stay here too but I would hate to have to stay in my neighborhood, in my building forever. But, such is life. I have to say though, some days I look at our part of the world and I just want to experience living elsewhere, maybe Canada. Take care...
@Munira (484)
I do not agree with all of the politics here in the United States.But, I do love freedom.
@crickethear (1420)
our flag - A symbol of the United States, where I am proud to be from.
I would stay here in the country. I was born here and my ancestors came to this country for a better life. I feel fortunate to have been poor in the united states. There is so much to be greatful for. With everything going on, we sometimes forget.
excuse my misspellings, I was have asleep when I posted this one, should have been born not poor in the United states.