do you eat on time?

do you guys eat on time? is it bad if you delay having your meal but not actually skipping it?
@yonu15 (807)
I`m not eating on time. I eat only when I am hungry. I heard that is not very good to eat at the same hour every day.
@ganwn071 (1117)
I take my main meal at a regular time within the same hour of lunch or dinner as I get hungry when the hour come, but I do take small meal in the day, especially if I did not have a good lunch or dinner.
@cuterose (1698)
ya i'm not having my food properly. i most often have my breakfast very late. by 11 or 12. so, morning i'm skipping my breakfast. eating on time is a must. it helps to keep the body healthy and fit. if you skip your meal, your stomach's acidity will increase. each time you skip this acidity increases which would damage your stomach wall and other intestines. which would lead to stomach ulcers.
@lkbooi (16101)
I will try my best to eat on time. Coz i don't want to get the trouble of having gastrict. It's essential for us to have meal on time, if we want to maintain good healthy life. (excercise and sleep is important too!)