What is your wish, desire in your life, which you have determined to achieve?

desire in your life..... - desire in your life
@mx_aman (2102)
To be free from worries, to be able to help those whom I want to, and to live in the company of enlightened souls, for the rest of my life.
@LittleMel (14059)
I want to have a chance of longer life and health so that I can continue working and provide for my family. My husband earns well but I also want to contribute to it.
@mx_aman (2102)
okieeee..Nice thinkin
@catcai (1057)
My wish is that i may be able to have a wonderful, high paying job or business that can help me achieve my desires, which is to fullfill the wishes of my mom, provide well for my brother and my coming daughter, to be able to raise my daughter properly even on my own, to be able to have a house and a car of my own, a stable source of income, to grow in my faith, live a worry free life and to be joyful despite of all the trials that may come.
@happylim (660)
Having a peaceful mind and being happy can be free from worries. With ability and enough of money can help people who needs help. Living with enlightened souls will make you feel peaceful and happy for the rest of your life. I hope I can do so.