Undisciplined on Mylot

@mcrowl (1050)
New Zealand
Do you go onto Mylot each day intending to check out discussions you've responded to, and seeing if the poster has commented; to start new discussions; to check out any responses you've had to your own discussions; to look at discussions that have had no responses at all...? And then get sidetracked by some new topic that comes up, or those topics that are related to something you intended to work on? Do you feel it's very hard to be disciplined about your approach to working on MyLot?
@urbandekay (18312)
No, as with most things I am grossly undisciplined all the best urban
@mcrowl (1050)
• New Zealand
Anyone who can write a list of 30 'new laws' isn't that undisciplined, Urban! LOL
@urbandekay (18312)
Oh, I've no objection to discipline for other people, just hopelessly chaotic mesen. all the best urban
@mcrowl (1050)
• New Zealand
Probably need a wife to keep you in order! LOL
I am very new to mylot and I do at times find myself overwhelmed at what to do next. I was also just telling husband as great as it is, I can see myself not getting my writing projects done if I get carried away on here. I am definitely going to have to set some time limits for being here. However, that being said, the site is GREAT and I enjoy it immensely.
@mcrowl (1050)
• New Zealand
I think the first few days are the worst, and then you settle down. On the other hand, you can regard all these snippets of writing as practice!
@Artsimba (1335)
Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes, I thought I was reading about myself when I read your discussion. It happens to me all the time, and it takes more time than I'd like, so I will have to try to discipline myself more about sticking with what my plan is, but it gets so interesting when I read other discussions it's hard to focus. I just get further and further into looking up other topics, it's like a maze, but anyway I'm glad I'm not the only one.
@mcrowl (1050)
• New Zealand
Yes, it is like a maze, which is a problem. Sometimes it's hard to find your way out again! LOL. Glad the discussion made sense to you.