Words to consider???

1)Cheating on our gf/bf is only acceptable if you actually have a worthy face. 2)There are only 4 words that sound so much better than "i love you" & those are: I'M HERE TO STAY. 3)People who criticize you for being single aren't really happy being attached. 4)Guys go for girls who have looks than girls who have worth & girls go for guys who have charm than guys who promise no harm. 5)No smile can really hide your pain. 6)There was at least one sentence from 1-5 that made you feel uneasy. right???
@shevamp (120)
more than one sentence made me feel uneasy...here's why: 1) cheating on our gf/bf is only acceptable if you actually have a worthy face: i am a reactive person. by this i mean, i only do things in reaction to certain stimulants. so if you find me cheating on my bf, that only means that my bf cheated on me first. so i totally disagree with sentence/statement number one. 2) There are only 4 words that sound so much better than "i love you" and those are: I'M HERE TO STAY. -- this one, i agree with. :) it is so heart-warming to hear such words from anyone. 3) No smile can really hide your pain.-- again, i agree with this too. no matter how much you fake happiness, your eyes will give you away, and the truth of you being unhappy will always show.