to what extent you think/dream of your future?

@sreevasu (2718)
Do you plan your future? Is your life a (pre)planned one? If yes, to what extent/period you plan will be? One year, 10 years, life-long. To waht extent your life goes as per your plans. What will you do when you face a set back at some point?
@misheleen73 (6037)
I do not plan my future on a regular basis. I currently have a trip planned for July-August, but that's it. My husband and myself tend to take things one day at a time. Once upon a time, we had everything we ever wanted and lost it all, so now we just take everything as it comes and enjoy our life to the fullest.
@sreevasu (2718)
My life too is not a planned one, going on living through the moments comes across; as you said 'taking everything as it comes'. There are little calculations as to what to do in the immediate future as I have to finish this work at least tomorrow or in a couple of days, I will get this much money then, I can do this and that with that money, son is returning home next week and when he goes back i have to give him some money, i have to find it.........like that. It is not like a honey bee's nest or not like planting a plantain to eat the fruit months later. I understand you had gone through rough times in life.. My best wishes for all the bright things for you, your him and kids.
thank you very much !!!