My rating is now a 10..Woo Hoo...Thank you to all who vote,

I would like to take a minute to Thank everyone who votes on discussions. I know it probably dont mean much, but it DOES make you feel like at least people like what ya write...so thanks again and I will keep voting on yours as well.
@Jamian (2605)
congrats to you! just keep it up and make it always 10!
Congrats.
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
Congratulations! Seems to me you did a great job on responding here. You don't have a lot of points, and your rating is 10. I guess that members here really like your responses. Way to go!
@budsr03 (2354)
Your welcome! All my friends get +s........ Because they deserve them! YaH for you! Take care Nascar_girl_4jr.
@creationhub (3068)
We are all happy to see your 10 star. Not many here has this priviledge of getting a perfect 10 from the beginning. You really deserve it. Keep up more quality discussions for us. We need more and more.
@jeanpri (269)
Wow, getting a 10 star with so little posts. You are great, buddy. Your posts must have been very magical indeed. I do hope to get promote to a higher star too.
@yonu15 (807)
Congratulation...I rate you with (+)..I hope that I will have soon a rating of 10!