Wireless Keyboard

@pizzoli (3381)
Italy
Do you have a wireless keyboard or not??
@llooky (327)
I'd really like to have one.. but I don't!
@lsen06 (5006)
no, i have not .
@lsen06 (5006)
thanks.
@darkzzt (760)
my keyboard is wired. the best advantage i can think of for having a wireless keyboard is that i can move the keyboard around more freely and do things like putting it on my lap to type.
@gegegelay (934)
No I don't, I'd still prefer using the standard keyboard ;) I think i'll only buy one if needed, but since I don't need it.. why should I? ;)
• Pakistan
i wish to have that one but u know money matters.....
@mdbpineda (219)
i dont have a wireless keyboard but i wanted to have one?
Ya I am having wireless keyboard and Mouse of Logitech and believe me its working too cool
@sacmom (14338)
Yes, I have a wireless keyboard and a wireless optical mouse. After being wireless for a few months now, I would never want to go back to the wired ones. I use rechargeable batteries for both and the last a long time on a full charge. Wireless is the only way to go. Just my opinion. :)
@oiixdaii (1059)
I have an A4Tech wireless keyboard and mouse. I don't experience problems regarding batteries because the receiver has a built-in charger.
@dfinster (3538)
I've just started with all this computer stuff like a year agoand am still learning about everything. I don't have a wireless one but would love to get one. Are they really expensive or fairly reasonable?
• Pakistan
no i don't have but I am happy with the one I have as I don't use computr too often
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Well, I bought a wireless keyboard last year, but I did not like it because it took some time since I pressed the key until it appeared in the screen, so I stopped using it. And also the batteries did not last too much time. I do not know it all the wireless keyboards will be like this one, but I do not feel like buying another one if it does not work properly.
Does not have ,to look like has not appeared
@callarse1 (4796)
I have one but I don't use it because my computer had some problems with it. I switched back to a wired keyboard, but maybe I will switch back again :). Have a nice day. Pablo
I DOnt have any wireless keybord
@perugu (5281)
hi,i didn't have wireless key board.
@desiret (2124)
no i don't have it, i have a laptop
@kerbausama (1338)
yup..and you know what you'll not gonna believe this..mine have expired date you know.that was the damn thing ever happen to my stuff.i bought it 2 months ago and then on second month of 2007 it cannot be used.then i checked whats wrong with it.i thought it because my computer problems but obviously it written ther VALID UNTIL 02/07.That f$%ck.
@im2good4u (568)
I do use a wireless keyboard mouse, A4tech is the brand and im using it for almost 4 years now. every year i just have to replace the mouse buttons myself because they do tend to misbehave/malfunction in a year of use.
@layney (1053)
No I don't have a wireless keyboard, I have a classic wired keyboard. My girlfriend's brother got a Logitech wireless keyboard.