Do you earn when you aren´t on?

@GuateMom (1411)
I´ve been averaging about 80-90 cents a day on this site, but yesterday I had a rush article job and didn´t go on at all. Today there is absolutely no change in my earnings! I figured I would pick up a few residuals, but no, nothing.
@shay3434 (882)
• Israel
sometimes when I don't enter mylot all day, I earn something like 1-3 cents for images, but most of the time there is no change in my earning too. Your earning is for what you write, and if you don't write anything for the day so you don't get paid for this day unless someone watched your photos or you have referrals that earn money for you.
@MsTickle (24962)
That's a pretty big amount to earn. How many posts would you be averaging if you don't mind my asking? I've been here a couple of months now and it's a battle for me. Last Thursday I made 13 posts and earned 48 cents, Friday it was 4 posts and 29 cents. I tried really hard yesterday and was on-line for 12 hours doing 20 posts and I earned 29 cents. This makes no sense. I read people's posts saying they do 30 -50 posts per day and they work full time and have a family. How is that possible? Are people exaggerating to make themselves important?
@GuateMom (1411)
It took me a while to work up to earning that much. You have to do posts that get people responding in a flurry. The best way is to ask a question in the title. People like to help out. :) Maybe some people are exaggerating, but you really can do quite a few posts if you don´t stop to read too much! I usually respond to something like 10-15 posts and throughout the day I start around 8 discussions or so. I haven´t even gotten into the photos yet.
@beaniegdi (1966)
i don't think yu would earn anything unless you have referrals. even then i th ink you would have to have quite a few to make much. from what i have read you earn between 1 and 3 cents for each post and 25% of what yur referrals earn in a day, or when you say residuals is that referral earnings that you mean?
@GuateMom (1411)
By residuals, I mean that I thought people might continue to respond to my postings. Some did, but that didn´t reflect in my earnings.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
this is normal.For you earn few bucks when you aren't at mylot you must have some active referrals or take some responses at your topics ,or anyone rate your photos.But the best way is the referrals.
@magikrose (5424)
The only time you would earn when you are not online is if you have a few referrals under you and they worked that day. you earn 25% of your referrals earnings so if they logged in and responded to discussions on a day that you didnt you will still earn from there earnings.