Is it my computer

Or is dormcheck.com having problems. I have signed up for there dchits.com site and boy what a problem there. I was stuck on the same site for so long. I am not able to get them at all now.
I have not tried this website before. But I was first "alerted" to it when I read several posts here that dormcheck is a spam... along this line. That didn't make me too confident of the site.. that's why to date, I haven't checked it out yet.
I don't think it's a scam at all. others have been paid. I will work till my first payout and see from there.
@beckyomg1 (6759)
I think that it is the site. as i have not been able to get on for some time now. i have also tried thier dchits and can not get on there either.
Ok I just checked again it's down completely. Thanks for easing my mind.
@LittleMel (14055)
I was on and off there this morning but up to now I couldn't log back in. Is there any reason for this? Does anyone know? I know my earnings are not updated when I logged in this morning. Some people told me DC is scam and some others said they did get paid. I hope it's not a scam