Limited Account vs Net Nanny

@sedel1027 (17854)
So we gave my son my husbands old PC when he upgraded. We currently have him on a limited account, but are having sounds issues. For whatever reason the limited account does not allow my son to have any sound - installed games, music that is on the PC, internet, etc. If you play these same things on the Admin account they do have sound. We have been going back and forth about this and I believe the only way to "fix" the problem is to make my son the main account and install something like Net Nanny. Is Net Nanny something that would benefit us? Do you think that there is a way to fix the secondary account so that it doe shave sound?
@blueman (16513)
you can give a user some extra rights but that all depends on the admin which rights he wants to give to the user. one way to do that is to make a group and assing the right to that group and make your son the member of that group. then i don't think you need to install anything extra.
@sedel1027 (17854)
The rights do not affect the sound whatsoever and that is where the issue is.
@Sailor (1161)
I really don't know, but I do know if you have a COMPUSA down there they will be happy to answer that question for you, and if you decide it is also a decent place to get a program.