Is It Worth Trying Again?

@myrith (1830)
About a year ago, I broke it off with my longterm B.F.Whom I still love deeply, I saw him many times after that, but was not interested to reconcile, not that he asked, but he indicated on several occasions.Two months ago I saw him at a party, with another woman, It didn't bother me, cause I figured it's over, even though I still love him, but enough to give him up.He spotted me and came over to say hi, but he also tugged at the sleeve of my coat, a sign that only him and I recognize the special meaning of. Hey it's been like 2 months now and I still cant get this guy out of my thoughts, but I have made no contact, and he has no link to me. What do you think I should do, Honestly guys, should I leave this guy alone for good, or try to win him back? Please I need your honest opinions!
I would say go for it, if you are still interested in him...you never know until you try, right? Good luck! :)
@myrith (1830)
Thanks for the great advice, much appreciated! there is also the question of how much time has passed, since we broke up, he might not feel the same anymore, damn it's so confusing, and what's with the cant get him out of my thoughts, even now. Question is, could I be the only one having these feelings, since he was at the Party with another female, what the hell does all this mean??
@MsTickle (24957)
If you were meant to be together you would be. He's moved on. But sounds like he's still playing mind games with you....big no-no. That shows a basic lack of maturity. Throw this one back...he's not for you. Immerse yourself in a hobby, new or old and go out with other people. Just have a romantic fling. The second you have chemistry with someone else, you'll have this one out of your system. Guaranteed!
@myrith (1830)
Damn it's a bitter pill to swallow,I do believe what you're saying is true, but it's not so easy to do. I wish I had never seen him that night.
Hello friend u r in confused state first make sure r u loving him r not? If u r love with him means so u have to clear whether he is also same position r not. Both sit and talk each other so u can know his feelings u can understand eachother.
@myrith (1830)
I dont know that, that is such a good idea at this time, it might further complicate things, but thanks for your help.
@ipisman (144)
What you need to do is to ask yourself whether he is worthy of your love and whether you deserve someone like him....
@myrith (1830)
All those questions and answers, why does it have to be so complicated?