A man's dilemma. Your wife or Julia Roberts?

Australia
Remember Julia Roberts in her sexy mini-skirts in the movie "Erin Brockovich". Well... she is standing alongside a deserted road with a flat tyre... looking just as sexy as ever. In the meantime... you were working late... and your young bride of two months rang you to let you know that she is lying in bed naked and waiting for you. If you are not home in 30 minutes... you are going to miss out. Do you stop to help Julia with her flat tyre?
well i dunno i guess i wud help julia tho i haven't cn the movie!
@dfinster (3535)
LOL! My hubby LOVES!! Julia Roberts! I definately know the answer to this one. The new bride would have to put on some pajamas because she'd get awfully cold if she was naked the whole time it took her husband to change Julia's flat tire!LOL! I'll have to put this question to my hubby sometime,LOL!
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh yes I bet that the husband would stop and assist Julia Roberts, and not worry about the consequences in regards to his new wife waiting for him on the bed.