What's your best talent?

@kokopelli (4842)
be proud of your talent. someone in here might discover you and make you a star :)
@Chapman15 (1503)
Hmmm, is being annoying a talent? Naw, didn't think so back to the drawing board!
@kokopelli (4842)
you haven't annoyed me a lil bit, so that can't be your talent :) (uh-oh, i hope that's not a challenge for yah, lol!)
@Chapman15 (1503)
I just found out that I'm really good at balling up paper and throwing it in my garbage can, does that count as something I could be famous for?
@kokopelli (4842)
nope, too many are doing that and might even be better, hehe.
@brokentia (10396)
I can sing. When I was young, I grew up in a gas station where my father worked. People would compliment my father all the time because I was always singing. One man had to ask me my name because he swore that I would be famous one day and he wanted to be able to say that he met me when I was singing in the gas station. LOL But my father had no clue how to get me discovered and I just went on with my life. From time to time, people hear me singing in my car and try to get me to come to their church to sing. But now I just sing because I love singing and music. :)
@kokopelli (4842)
wow, it's not too late to join american idol! you go gurl! so when i see you on TV i could say, "hey that's brokentia, my mylot buddy!" :)
@rmuxagirl (7568)
My talent is that I'm a writer/poet :-)
@kokopelli (4842)
really? wow! what do you write about?
@RAMPersona (2037)
Playing yo-yo
@kokopelli (4842)
i bet you've joined yo-yo contests :) tnx.
@robinemz (211)
id say its ballroom dancing
My best talent is singing. Not to brag here. I was never defeated in any singing contest. I love singing so much that I do it everyday. I believe that this God given talent should be treasured and shared. I can sing any songs from classics to pop, rock, r@B. ballad, et cetera. I sing with the band I sing with the choir. :0)