how to cure diabetes melitus

Indonesia
I am 56 years old and i have diabetes melitus, i dont know what to call it, but my sugar blood is high, anybody can help me?
@ethanmama (1746)
Treatment for diabetes is about controlling the blood sugar and preventing the complications of the high blood sugar level. The strategies on how to control the blood sugar depends on the patient. It may be as simple as changing the diet. There are also medications that would lower blood sugar and of course, insulin. It all depends on the type and degree of diabetes. Treatment is about monitoring and control. You should work closely and listen to your doctor regarding your condition.
Thank you for your comment
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
hi, Unfortunately there is no cure for diabeteis but it can be controled by the use of insuline in either tablet form or by injection, blessed be
Is true that there is no cure for diabeteis? how pity i am, then.
@sahira (1072)
My father also is a diabetic one and his blood sugar is very high,we actually confined him in the hospital because he is weak,and then the doctor priscribed him 3 different tablets,the docor adviced that only discipline in eating and maintenance of medicine can help your blood sugar down to normal,before he was treated with insulin but no effect to him.