July 10, 2006 9:46am CST
I am suffering from psychological problem, can you suggest any psychologist with whome I can talk online (free)
2 responses
• India
25 Nov 06
well i dont know any but obce i come to know I will come back to u definetly
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
10 Jul 06
I don't know if I would trust a free online psycologist. If there is a free or low cost medical clinic where you live, they can suggest a free or low cost psychologist for you to work with. Have you been diagnosed with a psychological disorder by a doctor?