Do u believe in the institution of marriage?

Hi guys i wanna know how many of u believe in the institution of marriage or consider having a live-in relationship.For all that i have seen marriages seem to get boring overtime and then people feel they are stuck in with their respective partners or do u think otherwise...lemme know
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
After me marriage is a great institution as long as you find your soul mate.If you have the patience to wait the right person,and if you know yourself very good to know what you want,there is a great deal. The secret is to find your soul mate. augusta
well you seem to be on the right track well for me my paretns seem to be a living example of why I shouldnt consider marriage
Marriages are too scary. Sooner or later, fights will break out and divorce cases are on the rise. I am not suggestion cohabitation of course, though you may. But if you feel that you really love your girlfriend and are willing to commit long term and be responsible, go ahead. Happy marriage. ;-)
thx for ur comments although i am not interested in marriage whatsoever...i have seen enuff stuff go wrong
@supersach (1523)
Yes, I do believe in the institution of marriage. Most people consider it as a shackle but I consider it as commitment. When you marry someone, you are committing to that person to spend the rest of your life with him. As far marriage getting boring is concerned, I think if you marry the person that you really love then it never gets boring. It only gets boring when you marry someone, falling for his/her outer beauty without really knowing how he/she is as a person and when you get to the REAL him/her then yuo start regreting your decision.