Shall we encourage the older members?

Malaysia
I was looking through my friends' list and noticed that some of the members who were with me from the beginning are not posting anymore. Why don't we make an effort to encourage them to become active again. Maybe they are going through some problems and need a listening ear. Let's help them. What do you think of this suggestion? Will you check your friends' list to see who have not been active?
Maybe you are talking about me too... :) I have not been actively posting new discussions. Now I prefer to reply rather than start new discussions. Some reasons are because I am lack of ideas, I am busy and don't have much time to start new discussions as well as replying to many of them. I apologize for not participating too much lately. But I'll try my best to satisfy as many friends as I can. Thanks for having that caring thought. God bless you.
Hey, buddy, you are ok. I have been following your responses as well. What I meant are those friends of ours who have not even responded for a long time. This is my desire as a member of mylot. Caring and sharing.
@manong05 (5029)
You are right. Some of the older ones whose postings I enjoyed responding to when I joined are no longer active. Perhaps they have other sites which attracted them or they have grown tired. They made real good contributions in mylot and I'm sad to see them inactive anymore. They should be encouraged but I don't know how unless they surfaced again and tell them how much we missed them.
@apsara60 (6612)
• Israel
I think that this is a great idea. Anything that we keep doing continously becomes monotonous and boring, and we start loosing interest in it. But if there will be something new, someone's words that will give new starting to those who are loosing interest and have become inactive.something that will make them feel that their paricipation is important to others will change their lives and bring smile on their lips and give new ideas, refresh their minds and they start writing again. So go ahead and shake them. Best of luck.
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
I believe that people we add in the friends list are especially responded / attended. The old members definitely need some encouragement. I suggest every active member should take initiative to do so. In short for what here we are if not care to others. It is glad to see that when a new member comes on the board, most of the people help. Good to you myLot! Have a nice day creationhub.
@byfaithonly (10716)
That sounds like a nice idea but to be honest I do have limited time so not sure I could do this additional task on a regular basis. Hint - if you don't see me for several days it means I'm deep into an assignment and just don't have time for the pennies I make here. myLot is for fun and practice writing. I enjoy the friends I've made here but pray they all understand I am a single mother and soul support of our family so need to work when I have it.