Commercials ..!

@easy888 (10405)
Australia
I like new things, but I have a feeling that those advertising is getting boring ,there are not many new concepts, and sometimes it is hard to understand. Therefore, when it is the commercial time, I tend to be away from the TV for a while. Had you ever watached or heard any commercials that made you remembered their product till now? What made you remember their brandnames or products? Had you bought any products just because of the commercials and what do u think about their statements in the advertisments.
I only love commercials associated with humor. Serious ones are boring. If you're seen commercials from Geico, Partypoker.net those are the commercials i love watching. Their funny. Oh, and of course Budweiser commercials.
I love the old Charmin commercials with the don't squeeze the Charmin. It was a great commercial. I liked the guy and the phrase has stuck with me to this day. I don't use Charmin right now, But when I get back into having money I will.