Is this for REAL?!!!

@jengrin (947)
Anybody here who really got what they earn? Is this really for real?
@ksp4urs (78)
most of the exactly told that they can get the money from the my lot ,but no one shows the proof the documents...who know it is real or not until we get the money..ok
@jengrin (947)
tnx but i think there's no harm in trying....they don't force us to join anyway. As long as they don't ask money from us.hehehe
@bondplok (139)
come on!!!!!!!!! they pay of course ....in my case no...because i didn't reach 10$..but i think they do...we are 76000 which are quite a lot...you could just read what other wrote about their first payment... i hope i will reach that;) anyway.. you must be new..good luck...i hope you will have a lot of fun...here everything is gr8...you will earn money...and you will even have fun..so just try..;) good luck!!!i hope you will reach 10$in less than one month(that would be very goooood;)
@jengrin (947)
thanks...actually I'm having fun here!! I do hope i will reach 10$ before the end of the month. again tnx and gudluck too!!
@rlshaw (872)
Yes, this program really pays... just reach your $10 and you will get paid at the end of the month... good luck
@jengrin (947)
thank you so much for ur response. I hope you're right coz i already signed up a lot of sites like this but i was disappointed. I do hope I will earn in here. How about you? Did you get what you earn? how did you get it?