skype..................

@sarah22 (3981)
How many of you out there have heared of this site? If not, its a great way to communicate with others and family as well as friends. Its similar to the yahoo messenger, calling computer to computer. if intrested, its free, got to www.skype.com
I've heard of it and use it on various occasions. It's free if you are communicating with people who have skype too. Otherwise it's just a small charge. I find the sound quality surprisingly good when I call my friend in Australia from Singapore. ;-)
@sarah22 (3981)
yes, i like it too and costs nothing where as a normal call would be too high. my family like it and my parents too can see our kids on the web cam and talk with them.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I have heard of Skype - I have been using it for some time. It is very good for keeping in touch with people that live far away. The video - web cam - feature is my favorite. We talk to kids we know that we do not get to meet often using it. It is so much easier to talk to kids this way than on the phone. I find they are always showing me things - kind of hard on the phone.. the chat feature i like better at windows live messenger. Another good feature of Skype is that it allows you to search for your friends that you do not have a skype id for.
@sarah22 (3981)
yes it is, i have been on it for 1 week now and like talking to my family back home in SA
@greengal (4286)
I use Skype all the time to communicate with my parents, friends and the rest of the family. They all live halfway across the world and Skype not only saves money but also allows me to stay in touch. I also like the voice quality and clarity compared to yahoo messenger.
@bluewings (3857)
I have used it in the past and loved the voice quality Skype has.I found it definitely better than other messengers and even better than phones during international calls that have a sound reception delay and an echo to follow.
Yes, we use to to communicate at home and at work. Its quick and easy and greta for making free calls to other skype users.