Has anyone seen the news where some teens gave 2 toddlers some weed?

Ok what is the matter with these teens and why are they giving toddlers weed they even have it on video and it was on the news so you know they took it off the web. My daughter said the toddlers where smoking like pros so they must have been doing it a long time. What do you think should happen to these teens?
I've seen that video over and over again. I still can't believe that are people in this world so stupid and evil. It's really ashame because you know it's not the first time the kids have smoked. Those two teens should be locked up for a long time and never be able to be around a child again. How stupid is it to make a video showing the children smoking? The police accidently came across the video while investigating the two teens regarding some recent burglaries. Lloyd
@stateroad (731)
Stories like this really make you wonder. Why would anyone give this to toddlers. Well teens are still children so they have no clue on what they are doing. But why hurt innocent toddlers. Where are the parents with all this that is going on ?