Share your latest yummy recipe

My own Baked Rosemary Chicken and buttered veggies - Baked Rosemary chicken with buttered vegetables - brocolli, young corn, carrots - which I served for dinner last night 3/5.
@meleshia (624)
Hi! I'm a novice cook and would love to try out some delicious, easy-to-do recipes. Share your recent or favorite dishes here.^__^I'll start with my recent adventure which I just did last night.*_* Baked Rosemary Chicken 4-6 chicken breasts 4 heads of garlic 1/4 cup olive oil 2 cups wine dried rosemary Place olive oil in a skillet, on medium high heat. Fry the chicken until the skin are a slightly golden brown. Set aside. Place garlic in the same skillet (skin on) and saute for a while until garlic begins to soften. Take out the garlic. Strain the oil and set aside. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Rest the sauteed garlic in a rectangular oven-safe dish. Then lay out the chicken pieces on top of it. Pour reserved oil on the chicken. Scatter rosemary all over and around the chicken then drizzle with wine. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve with rice and buttered veggies. bon appetite!
@neenasatine (2842)
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies INGREDIENTS 1 cup white sugar 1 cup peanut butter 1 egg 18 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sugar, peanut butter, and egg. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. NOTE: If dough is too sticky, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie.
@meleshia (624)
Thanks for the recipe, neenasatine! i like cookies so im gonna try this! thanks!
you're welcome
@babyhar (1339)
That sounds like quite an interesting recipe! Though I've never been a big fan of the spice Rosemary but it still does sound rather tasty! I enclosed two of the recipes that I had tried just recently that I found to be rather delicious. The first one also was rather healthy at the same time. The other one not so much but was still rather yummy.. I know my other half & me just love these dishes that I had prepared for us. Both recipes are below if anyone is interested! . . Thanks for allowing me to share! xx "Beef & Pasta Stir Fry." Ingredients are as follows: - 12 ounces of vermicelli, or spaghetti pasta, broken in half, uncooked - 2 tablespoons of beef bouillon powder - 1 cup of boiling water - 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ground root - 1 garlic clove, crushed - 3 tablespoons of soya sauce - 1 tablespoon of oil - 1 pound of sirloin steak, cut in to thin pieces - 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced. About coin size - 1 cup of sliced onion - 2 cups of broccoli florets - 1 cup of sliced mushrooms - 1 1/2 cups of fresh pea pods - 2 cups of fresh bean sprouts - pepper to taste Directions are as follows: - First cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain & cover with cold water. - Then combine the next six ingredients, & set aside. Then heat the oil in a non-stick skillet or cook until hot. Then add the steak strips & the carrots & stir fry for 2 minutes or at least until the beef is no longer pink.. - Then add the next four vegetables, along with the broth mixture. Then stir fry for about 2 minutes or until tender. - Then drain the pasta & add the beef mixture. Then add the bean sprouts, & season with pepper. stir until heated through. After serve & enjoy this yummy, unique dish! "Breakfast Pizza." Ingredients are as follows: - 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls - 6 eggs beaten (5 large) - 1 pound of bacon, cooked but also crumbled - 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese Directions are as follows: - Spread the crescent rolls on to a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan, firmly pressing edges to seal. - Then combine the eggs, along with the bacon & cheese. And pour over crust. Bake this on 375 degrees F for 12 - 15 minutes. - Cut like pizza & then serve & ENJOY this yummy dish! xx
@meleshia (624)
wow, thanks for sharing your recipes! i think i'll try the beef and pasta stir fry this weekend! ^___^ i'll let you know how that goes. lol. hope i can make it as yummy as yours. =) i also recently did something else, but i'm lazy to type the recipe again. it's in my blog, though. you can visit it there if you like: http://meleshia.livejournal.com thanks for responding! have a nice day! =)