warm cookie bliss

cookies - feels great!!! hhmmm yummy!!!
There's nothing like that first bite of a fresh-baked treat, but it turns out that simply savoring yummy smell can put you in a good mood almost instantly. You can derive pleasure from inhaling a comforting scent than from tasting the food itself. The next time you're kicking back at home, pop a batch of cookies in the oven --- you can buy premade dough --- or put warm fruit-infused tea on the stove top (try adding cloves, orange slices and cinnamon sticks) while the aroma wafts through the air. Lie on your couch, inhale deeply and relish those 10min. while its baking or simmering.
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh yes I would agtee with you wholehearted on this discussion it is wonderful when we have that first bit of freshly baked treat we used to do this many times, and also in regards to putting tea on the stove we have done this as well and it is lovely, thank you.
thanks my friend... can't say more., but thank you!!! miss yah
Our sense of smell is a very strong conductor to our moods and memories. That is why I always like to have my home smelling pleasant. I love the smell of coffee brewing, a roast in the oven and anything baking and not to forget the smell of steaks grilling outdoors.
hhhmmm., yummy!!! specially the grilled steaks., makes me savour some., anyway., thanks friend!!! and have a nice weekdays!!!
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,i will try it on next sunday,because my children will come to home from hostel.
nice to hear that friend., have fun with your family., okey? thanks
I can sure get the feeling by smelling ac scented candle. I don't even have to light the candle. I just hold it and inhale. I also put cinnamon in a pot to fragrant my home. I don't want to bake any cookies I am large enough as it is.
atleast the aroma of the candle can soothe you up., right?! thanks friend