Pthography Sites

@BlackBay (584)
Is anyone a member of a photography site? If so what do you like about it and how long have you been a member? I'm a member of www.photos-of-the-year.com , if been there almost three years. It is a learning site and has members of a skill levels. They have by-weekly and monthly contests where members vote and critque your work. It has many sources of information and resources for photography. Some of our members have even sold some of their works. I find it to be a warm and friendly enviroment.
@jbrowsin66 (1322)
Thanks for the tip --I just briefly looked at it. It's great to see what successful photography looks like so you can also improve.
@BlackBay (584)
I enjoy the site and the people I've met. I've also learned alot,hope you enjoy it too.
@seamonkey (1982)
I started off with Zing but then they went out of business. hat would have been about 7 years ago. I then switched to Ofoto which became Kodak.
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
I am a member of flickr.com, my username there is lunaizar. There is an amazing amount of fantastic photos and very talented photographers once you navigate past all the snapshots and I've found several very lovely groups. I've also found out about certain new techniques through flickr.
@chloe9013 (532)
one of my favorite sites is www.thephotoforum.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=8645 Its a forum (sorry you dont earn anything!) for professional and photograhpy interested individuals. I really love this site and its great for anyone who really wants to improve their photography.. its not a forum for people who like posting just snapshots. I spend most of my time in the darkside and ive gotten to know some really cool people on it :)
@craftwave (1339)
Very interesting site. Thanks for the information. I only breifly checked it out this time but will be going back to check it our more thourghly.
@ricsem (230)
I've been a member of http://www.photosig.com since 2004 to get photo critiques. I also submit some photos to http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=91211 to get some earnings out of it.