just a short little question

HI Mylot people i posted a discussion yesterday about easy it seems for me to come up with ideas to write. Someone had said something about a place where you get points towards stuff to write. My question in this discussion. What are the good and legit websites out there that will either pay you money and really pay. Or give you points for like gift cards and such. Can you post them here please? I seen a discussion before that someone said you get gift cards but they never did post the website.
@cassidy22 (2975)
PM me and I can send you the referral links. I THINK Gather.com gives points for writing stuff that you can redeem for gift cards. Associated Content pays WELL for well written reviews and articles. I would love to send you a referral link for them as well.
Theres one I'm a mod on... wow I say that alot! anyway it's called Cash buddy cafe and you earn points usually around 1 per post, but you can get 25 just for posting in the introduce yourself section and introducing yourself (one time only) It is a new forum and only one member has been paid, they won a contest. heres the link check it out. http://www.cashbuddycafe.com
@marciascott (25555)
Is the site www.netzero I can't think of any other. maybe some one could tell you.