Cakes--- Red Ribbon, Goldilocks... where else would you go to get some cakes?

cakes - personalized birthday cakes
Who loves cakes here? I definitely am!!!.. lol ...Well, Am not quite sure if you have these cake suppliers or manufacturers in your country. But here in our city Red Ribbon and Goldilocks are the ones which are known to be the places you should go if you're looking for the "best" cakes for any occasions. I actually just got one for my younger brother's 14th birthday last week and am again getting one for my niece's 2nd birthday on Monday...Wheewww am the cake lady in the house... lol For the birthday cakes, I usually go for the Goldilocks' coz there are a lot of great bday cakes you can choose from and you can even get some personalized ones if you want to with a fair enough price. Red Ribbon also has beautiful and tasty cakes but I seldom get one from them... it's pretty expensive there... lol what about in your place, what are the known great cake makers there?