What's Your Favorite...

Song, and why? what's your favorite part of it? Do you listen to it again and again? I have too many favorite songs to even think about it, but i think if i had to chose one, it would have to be Worlds Greatest by R.Kelly. My favorite part of it is definitely the chorus, which goes as follows... I'm That Star Up In The Sky I'm That Mountain Way Up High Hey You Made It I'm The Worlds Greatest I'm That Little Bit Of Hope In My Backs Against The Rope I Can Feel It I'm The Worlds Greatest... I think the reason i love this so much is first because of the way it sounds, it gives you that really good feeling.... I also love it because it always makes me feel better about myself... There's many many other favorites that i have, this is only one of them, and most of them are by Savage Garden, Bon Jovi, 3 doors down, creed, and then several country songs.... But this one first comes to mind for me at this moment... I think the only other that equals out to it at this moment is a song by savage garden, titled I Knew I Loved You. Anyway, go ahead, I'd love to hear.
"Snow (Hey oh)", "Californication", and "By the Way" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are all tied for my top list. I just like how the songs go, and yea... If you listen to them, you would prolly agree, that they have a good rythm, and the lyrics are great.
awesome! Thanks for the response hun, I'll totally listen to them!