How can you say that you fulfill your sunday obligation?

@jengrin (947)
To fulfill the Sunday obligation is to attend Mass,how long or for what parts must you be present? What if you were late? When may you leave and still fulfill your obligation? When you left during communion would you still fulfill the obligation?
As much as possible I wanted to attend the Holy from the beginning 'till the end. But should I be late at times, I made it a point to wait for the next mass, and finish it. I don't leave the Church right after communion as what some people do coz I believe it's still worthwhile to wait for the final blessing.
@jengrin (947)
thank you for responding! yeah I also noticed some people leaving after communion rites. Actually I don't leave the church during communion rites but sometimes I'm a bit late. already for a mass. Is it ok not to attend the next mass if you came during the homily? Or if not do I need to finish the second mass?