Tortilla Chips...Does anyone have a dip recipie?

You know that delicious dip with the cheese on top that is so addictive with tortilas...I love it and know that different people make it diffferently but I have no idea what you put in it. Appreciate your dip recipies. Also, does anyone have dip recipies for vegetables or fruit?
@razcal2267 (15577)
I have a very simple chop dip that I make when I know that people I will be sharing it with like salsa. 16 ounces salsa 16 ounces Fat Free Sour Cream Mix together and serve with chip Fruit dip 8 oz container vanilla or plain yogurt 1-2 tablespoon lemon or lime juice 2 pinches cinnamon mix together and drizzle over fruit of put in a bowl for dipping.
Thanks for these easy recipies!
My hubby makes a dip and uses those tortilla chips in it. It's really good. He takes that velvetta cheese and cuts it into cubes, adds browned hamburger meat, and 2 cans of rotel tomatoes and puts it all in the crock pot.
This sounds really good! How long does it go in to the slow cooker for? Does he put it on high or low? I'd like to try this one some time :)
@red158 (334)
brown ground beef and add taco seasoning spread cream cheese on platter add sour cream then layer lettuce tomatoes green onion grated cheese optional olives jalepeno peppers
This sounds like what I was looking for. Thanks, I will try it!
IF you like you can try this : ingrediants: tamotoes onions cilatro mint green chiilis(optional) avacado cummin powder salt fresh lemon juice now take very ripen avocado mash it and add cummin powder,salt.Now add the chopped tamatoes,onions,cilatro,mint,fresh lemon juice.Mix well. it goes very well with chips.
Thanks so much! :)