Do U Know?

Pakistan
March 6, 2007 11:57pm CST
Do u know which team win the world cup 2007 is it INDIA if it is INDIA than how many Chance that India win this World cup out of 100
1 person likes this
8 responses
• India
7 Mar 07
INDIA has a great chance to win this WORLD CUP 2007...
1 person likes this
• India
7 Mar 07
India ill bring the World Cup home...
@puisha (135)
• India
7 Mar 07
i am an indian and i feel india has 20/100 chance. It is because of india's poor poor performance.
1 person likes this
@amit7786 (15)
• India
7 Mar 07
it depends on which nation u belongs to ...... if u r indian........the chances r 90% but if u r australian the chances are 10%
1 person likes this
• India
7 Mar 07
out of 100 it is 70, thats what i feel, india might face problem in there bowling department..with big teams..
1 person likes this
• India
8 Mar 07
Indian team has 70th percent chance to win World Cup. Because other team like South Africa and Pakistan also in good form they can give fight to team India.
@bck_1409 (662)
• India
8 Mar 07
I think India will win this time around. I think this is the perfect chance for India to win the WC, because this time we are having well balanced squad with Experienced and Youth. India is having the strongest batting line up, likes of Sachin, Sourav, Dravid, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Sehwag etc, most of the players are in form and making valuable contributions for the team. India is having a strong team as compare to last WC squad, Now Inclusion of Dhoni, Pathan, sreesant, munaf, uttappa made India even more stronger. I think its a golden opertunity for the Indians to win the WC 2007 in West Indies Indian Batting mainly Depend on Sachin Tendulkar, He has a wonderful career so far, he made more runs than any one else in Odis and also tons, he can bowl seam up leg spin offspin, his bowling s an asset for INDIA, Sehwag, on his day he can belt any bowling line up he can bowl and he is a partnership breaker, Sourav, he has wonderful timing, after sachin he scored more runs for India, he can bowl and he is partnership breaker, Dravid is called THE WALL for his consistency, he is Mr dependable, Yuvraj is stylish left handed batsman, Dhoni a dangerous wicket keeper batsman, he can score 100 in 50 balls and also plays according to the situation. Indian bowling line up is also good, munaf is excellent with newball, ajit is great at reversing the ball. Zaheer is peak of his career, Irfan is young and brightful all rounder for India, Sreesant an aggressive wicket taking bowler, and not to mention about Harbhajan, he is class act, Anil Kumble a dangerous leg skidder rather than a spinner, he experience will benefit India in this WC. Biggest counter part AUS is struggling with injuries and lost their 6 out of 7 matches prior to the WC 2007 which includes a white wash in the hands of New Zealand, and loosing finals CB series finals to England 2-0.
• India
7 Mar 07
According to me there are 65% chances of indian team to win the world cup.And i think sri lankans have the better chance s.
@mythmoh (3994)
• United States
7 Mar 07
There is 75% chance for the indian team to win the world cup.I thought it would be 50% before the start of warm up matches.But on seeing the performance of the team in the warm up match i think india has a better chance because of the return of the form of the top players.further the defeat of newzealand removes one more hurdle in the path of winning the trophy.