Criminal of the Century

Indonesia
Bosnia war, Iraq war, 11 sepetember 2001, etc... these have caused many people died and get hurt. there are persons who suspect as a person who cause that incident. who person that you think have to get label "Criminal of the century"? Bush, Bin ladden, Ariel Sharon, or you have other name?
@jalalnp (403)
In my view Criminal of the Century is not correct, Criminals of the Century is correct because this all are criminals depending upon their cruel activities, Bush killing Iraque people, Binladden killing US people, Sharon Killing plastheen people so please don't create new criminals or support criminals live peacefully.
I think u r correct so plz keep the world in peace.
Too mauch criminal in this century, we have to wait the hero who will save us. When the superman return?
I prefer 2 people for criminal of the century they are Bush, and Bin ladden bcause they are the main persons who r trying to rule the world.
I agree if Bush is the most criminal of the century but about bin ladden, i think we have to think again because he haven't proof as person who make many incidents such 11 September