## Free of cost ### No hidden expenses!

@aliasad (1567)
Pakistan
I joined mylot almost a month back. Though I have no much of discussions but I do try to learn more. A global community & lot of ideas and discussions. It cost me nothing to join the site. But what I am getting at the moment is very precious. I use to visit the site for almost everyday. My english is not good literally. I really enjoy while I see some new words & then try to use in my discussions. While discussion I assume myself before so many people hearing & having response, I feel that somebody really talked. Though accent is problem, but sentiments need no visa. MyLot is becoming a school of knowledge where too many subjects are taught, too many dgrees are awarded (I mean Stars)after completion of courses (I mean 100) & prises are awarded (I mean earnings). Its all free of cost. Do you agree? It would be very nice of you to add.
@oarnamav (2708)
Welcome to mylot. I am happy to note that you have gathered enough about mylot in very little time span, this is relly appreciable. As you rightly said you don't have to invest or spend in this site instead you can enjoy, learn, teach, advise, inform people about all the knowledge you have inaddition you get replies to your question in mind which are long awaited by you in your life too. The site is wonderfully best in nature. Wish you a great pleasure in mylot.
@oarnamav (2708)
Thanks for reading my response and futher marking it as a best response. I welcome you in my discussions. All the best from oarnamav.
@creationhub (3070)
Glad to welcome you into mylot.com - the best discussion forum on the internet. Have fun here, just like many of us. Besides learning and improving english, we get to earn money. Keep posting responses as well as some new discussions.
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Yes, off course money is there. Thanks for honoring me. Have a good day!
I agree that mylot teaches us a lot without taking anything away. As you would see that I am also a newcomer just like you, I appreciate this site and I feel priviledged to be a part of this site, learning things, apart from making some money. Thank you all for the opportunity.