What WOULD Jesus do?

@w1z111 (985)
I often ask myself this question as it relates to a particular situation I may be faced with. Not that I necessarily always DO what it is I conclude that HE'D do, but I like to think on it anyway. Maybe eventually I'll learn how to put it to better practice. I wonder what Jesus would do about: 1) The state of our current world in general 2) The rampant violence in the world 3) The erosion of harmony between cultures 4) The erosion of spirituality 5) The erosion of 'morals' 6) The blatant "Love of Money" (greed) 7) The inequities of social and political power and control. 8) The obvious disregard for human rights in some countries. 9) The erosion of honesty, integrity, "Golden Rule" philosophy. 10)The erosion of "brotherly love". Other?
The question of what Jesus would do can only be answered from the Scriptures. Our responsibility is to read, understand and memorise God's Word. The fact is that a true Christian should never need to ask what Jesus would do. As children of the heavenly Father, we have the mind of Christ; we have the Word of God. EVERY thing we face in life is answered in the Word. There may not be a "thou shalt" or a "thou shalt not" but there is ALWAYS a principle to follow. The problem arises with people who only have a MENTAL acceptance of the truth of the Christian teaching, without having a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with the living Christ. To a person who has this relationship, the answer is always obvious.
@w1z111 (985)
While I appreciate your feedback, I think we may be veering from the original discussion, which had 10 questions asking 'What would Jesus do'? about each. I agree with your comments about only having a mental acceptance without the personal relationship...and the dangers of not putting into practice His teachings. Thanks for the posting.
My response is that anyone who claims to follow the teachings of Jesus would not have to ask, because the answers are obvious from His teachings. It is like someone who prays about whether or not he should steal from his employer.
@w1z111 (985)
OK...got it! Thanks for the post.