Anyone knows Christopher Pike's identity?

Malaysia
I read his books during my teenage years. And i am looking for his information but i could not find many. What i knew is just his name is Kevin Mcfadden and some info about him but not much.Is anyone know anything about him?
• Serbia And Montenegro
Really?? I thought it was his real name! By the way, you read his books during your teenage years? I thought his books were written for little kids. Lol. Kidding. Cheers.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Yes I know I'm little old now for him books..lol:
If you check his profile, he wrote books for teenagers and kids. My favourite is Remember Me, the story about Mary Ann Cooper.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I know you are right but I think nufoundglory he speaks about him other kind of books. Anyone didn't know many things about him profile know him more from adult books.
@xParanoiax (6999)
Haha I forgot his name was Kevin! I'd like to add that Mr Pike has also written about a few adult novels, but has written a nice mount of YA and childrens' books as well. Different books in different places are classified as different things lol. My library for the sake of not confusing folks has all of his books under YA fiction, even though they have a few of his adult novels as well. I also know he was forced to move somewhere because someone figured out where he lived and people began to swarm his house. Otherwise I guess I don't know much more than the rest of the folks inthis thread lol.
I don't know that he has written adult novels. I will try to find out if Amazon.com has it.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I know that he took him pseudonym from the character Christopher Pike, who was the captain of the USS Enterprise in the original Star Trek pilot.He born at 1955 at New York. He wrote Die Softly ,The Last Vampire 1-6,Spellbound ,The Eternal Enemy ,Execution of Innocence and many more.If you want learn more Melissa Blease wrote him biography ( Who is Christopher Pike?).
Thank you for the information. :)