discussions

do any of you have days when you just cant seem to find anything of interest on here,I have gone through all the ones today and truly cant find anything i want to comment on and was wondering if I was the only one who felt that way!
@Angelwriter (1956)
This is happening more and more. I've been looking through old discussions, although I don't know if that's productive. But, the newer discussions aren't very interesting, usually.
@Fishish (698)
i do at times haev to really look at different places to look for some good discussions to reply to, but mostly i manage to get some. i look up my friends first thing so i can always find some good ones there. otherwise i stick to my interests, ther also i generally get good ones..
I have days like that all the time. Sometimes I spend a good 20 minutes looking around till I find one that I want to respond too. I have noticed that if I go look at my friends, they tend to have some really good discussions that they have posted that I never saw, or that they posted before I joined.