Skin conditions....

Looking for others who have extremely sensitive skin that rashes easily. My dermatologist is my best friend, lol. I have lichen planus (a type of dermatitis) and have other skin issues as well. Topical steroids are bought in large does, unfortunately. Talk about your skin!
@xXmeganxX (4423)
hey there im sure alot of people have skin conditions so were not alone after all, i have eczema on my hands and i get rashes on my face now and again, it's so annoying especially in winter when my hands always get chapped and start cutting and bleeding when there cold, i always have to wear gloves when i go outside and moisturise them every day, also i have to use a steroid cream for my face when it goes chapped because it looks bad! =)
@xXmeganxX (4423)
hi there, i don't think we have that here in the UK, ive never heard of it anyway's but i use E45 cream for my hands at the moment!
@graham31 (487)
Not me but my big brother,he has a form of dematitis.he use to be a motor mechanic but with the oils and differant other produts it broke his skin out.he went to specialist and had to put tar on his arms and rap them in bandages,it as painful for him. Know he is a truck driver but he still has trouble with his skin
It seems that once it starts....... Sorry to hear about your brother. That remedy sounds a bit barbaric....hope it helped!